Wednesday, 15 November 2017

Ancillary texts

As I am nearing the end of my production my focus can now turn mainly onto the other side of the course which is the ancillary texts in which I need to do two further things to add to my production. The two additions I will have are a radio trailer for my production as well as a poster advertising what my production is going to be about and the type of person it will be looking at.
For the radio trailer I will have me and my partner sat down speaking into a microphone. I will then ask Joe, who will be portrayed as a typical football hooligan, what life is like as a hooligan and how his day to day life differs from a 'regular' persons life.
For the poster I will do it in the style of an Oxford United match day programme so I stick with the football theme going through my whole production. I will have a picture of Joe as the cover with the title going over the top of his photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment