Friday, 8 September 2017

Looking for an Actor

For my production I need to have a specific type of person who is able to play the main role of my protagonist. I will need someone who is able to be willing to be laughed at whilst being laughed with as my production is a mockumentary. I will also need someone who is into football and has been surrounded by these 'football hooligans' that I am trying to capture and paint an image of.


To play this role I think my partner for this production, Joe Parker, would be perfect for the role as he has been surrounded by football for the best part of his life so he understands the bases of what I am trying to do and has a clear image in his head of the picture that would be perfect to create. He would also know what to say and how to act when portraying the serotype of a football hooligan as he knows exactly what they're like and how they act.

No comments:

Post a Comment