Friday, 9 March 2018

Answering evaluation Q3

Question 3 in the evaluation of  my A2 production is 'What have you learned from your audience feedback?'


To be able to answer this question I will need to gather feedback form an audience. This audience will be mostly made up of my target age groups for the video which is people between the ages of around 14-35.


I am going to answer this in a similar style to a question from the AS evaluation regarding the same topic of audience. This will involve filming people watching my production before being interviewed by me about what they thought about the production.


To improve upon on the evaluation answer from the AS production I will create a more targeted list of questions to gain better feedback. Previously the questions were quite open and perhaps harder to answer for the people I interviewed.


I also need to provide a longer answer to the question than the previous year. There are a couple of methods to do this. Ask more questions, which focusing more specifically on in preparation will help. Ask more people to analyse and provide feedback. Finally, I could do a piece to camera following the last feedback summing up what I have learnt, could do better, and what my audience felt was effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment